As a product analyst for a large-scale product available on several platforms, you ensure harmony between customer relationship management and technical analysis. On one hand, you coordinate communications and support the client's product and technology teams in creating their product. On the other hand, you are responsible for analyzing features within the product ecosystem and sharing essential information with our technical teams.
- You facilitate alignment and prioritization within the various technical and product teams on the client's side.
- By systematically collecting and documenting needs, you make the requirements and technology solutions clearer for all.
- You facilitate understanding and strengthen trust and engagement by conducting client demos.
- You analyze and document the specifications (detailed product backlog) used by the development team.
- You review visual mockups to ensure they align with the defined requirements.
- You share a clear and inspiring vision of the product, changes, and priorities with the development team.
- In collaboration with quality assurance specialists, you participate in the testing phase to ensure compliance with specifications.
- You carry out operational activities of the project, including the planning of sprints and PIs (SAFe).
- You manage changes and the evolution of requirements, ensuring their documentation and approval.
- Proven experience in coordinating communications with various teams and expertise on a client's side.
- Solid experience in functional analysis, with mastery of analysis tools and process modeling, adapted to complex organizational structures.
- Excellent autonomy and priority management skills, while valuing and encouraging teamwork.
- Outstanding communication skills, allowing for effective and transparent collaboration.
- Recognized for exceptional customer service and committed to understanding and responding to client needs swiftly and accurately.
- Deep knowledge of digital ecosystems and agile principles.
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
Simply fill in the form to submit your application.